Hey folks, my shipyard is opened again.
This time I finished the planes and use the super glue only for my fingers.
Okay... not only for the fingers.
The carrier hasn’t enough space for all planes on deck. So I decided to display the planes with folded the wings.
The Kate get a green camouflage and the Val and Zero unfortunately a wrong color.
It was not easy to paint the tiny planes.
But Tamiya-tape and moulding milk make it possible.
The Kate are painted.
They looking good on deck.
On this phase a friend told me my color mistake for the Zero and Val. So they become the right white color hue.
|the white Val|
The Zero with all markings.
|without a washing|
Then I starting the oil-color washing, the Kate become a green color and the Zero a grey color washing.
|"Kates cutted wings... "|
All parts of the Kate are put together.
|Ok, I forgot the propeller.|
But… here he is. ;)
After a day of relaxation I take the Val back on my desk.
All birds on deck.
I can’t believe it! My little ship is ready...
Ok, I will close the shipyard for a while and go back to my study…
Thanks for reading my WIP. Hope we see us again on my next project.