Next steps on my Mustangs is to dive the clear parts in "Future (Pledge?)". It does not have to be "Future". Important is that it is a sealing for wood floors (e.g., parquet). This treatment makes the parts more transparent, shiny and protected. It even allows processing with super glue.
To dry, I put the parts in a plastic box, which protects them from dust and "clumsy movements"
I let them in there for allmost 48 hours
Meanwhile I prepared the right wing for installing the landing flap.
I also re-engraved and riveted some lost details in front of the wheel well.
The guns in the wing look really poor.... I have to rework this....
much better :) I used 0,9mm injection cannula I´ve bought in a pharmacy. Cutted with my Dremel in 5mm pieces and the ring around the gun barrels is a 0,5mm wire, bent to a ring.